Holistic New Hampshire Web Practices Privacy Statement
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://holisticnh.org/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We take your privacy seriously. We only ask you to provide the information that we need in order to deliver the service or information you have requested.
1. Information We Collect.
a. At this website, your personally identifiable information is collected from you when you use the website to perform certain tasks, such as:
i. When you send an email to us (such as your name and email address).
ii. When you send an email to a professional listed in the directory (such as your name and email address) or when you email a friend about a professional (such as your name and email address and your friend’s name and email address). Please note that we do not read or retain the message in your e-mail.
iii. When you purchase something from us. Your payment information is submitted directly to the credit card processor, who is responsible for its use and security.
iv. When you register to be listed in the directory. We collect information that will be used to create your profile in the directory, such as name, address, email address, as well as professional information (i.e. education, certifications, location, etc.) We collect additional information for our records that may not be displayed as part of your directory profile but is necessary to check the information you provide or accept payment from you. We import your contact information into our private Holistic Health Link database to contact you directly.
b. In addition, like most sites, we maintain logs of site usage for purposes such as evaluating our users’ interest level in areas of the website, which and how many pages they look at, how long they stay on the website, and what Web browsers are used. This data is tracked in aggregate form, not at an individual user level, and is not uniquely identifying. The aggregate level data may be shared with third parties and the public.
2. Our Use of Your Information. We only use the information we collect to provide you with the services on our website that you request.
a. Some professionals wishing to list their services may have the information provided used to verify certifications, etc. Otherwise, we do not share or sell any personally identifiable information about website visitors.
b. We may use a software technology called “cookies” to create a personalized Web experience for our users. Cookies cannot be used to find your name, email address, or anything that is uniquely identifying about you unless you provide that information. If you don’t have your browser set to accept cookies, certain areas of the website may not function properly.
c. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about you and your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this website and other sites about goods and services of interest to you.
d. When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to second and third-party websites, the third party may collect information about you at their Web site. This party may have its own privacy policies that differ from ours. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any website you visit.
3. Your Posted Materials. If applicable, the materials you post on the website are made available to be seen and read by other users of the website. No such materials are treated confidentially. We will remove your materials from the website at your request, but we cannot give any assurances that such materials are not still available from servers maintained by others (such as search engines or proxy servers) or that others have not already downloaded and stored such materials.
4. Marketing Lists. From time to time, we obtain lists of people who may be interested in our products and services from third-party marketing list suppliers. We use these lists to send direct marketing promotions by mail or by email. We do our best to obtain these lists only from suppliers who collect their lists in compliance with applicable law, but we are not responsible for the conduct and policies of these suppliers. Please note that even if you are a registered customer of ours and have asked us not to use the information you provided to us to send you promotional material, a third-party marketing list supplier may still provide us with your name and address. As a result, you may receive the promotional material sent by us to others on the supplier’s list. If you have received a promotion from us and do not wish to receive future promotions, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Limitations. Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we cannot guarantee your privacy. Further, we may disclose personal information when required by law or where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on us. We may also disclose personal information in cooperation with a law enforcement request.
7. Due Diligence. HolisticNH.org nor HolisticNH.net is not affiliated with any professional or business listed in its directory or anywhere else on the website. It is designed for informational purposes only. We recommend anyone looking to use any services or products listed on HolisticNH.org or HolisticNH.net do their due diligence in understanding the products and/or services being provided.
Holistic Health Link Affiliate/Advertiser Disclosure: Please note that some of the links contained on this website and its posts are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we may earn a commission if you make a purchase or follow the link. Additionally, some advertisements on this site are paid advertisements.
Individual Listings Affiliate/Advertisers Disclosure: Within each individual listing, you may see a section titled “Products I Recommend.” This section may contain affiliate links and/or banner ads, which means when you click through and make a purchase, that specific practitioner/coach may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you).
Editorial Disclosure: The editorial content on this website are opinions expressed of the author alone, not those of any other entity, affiliate, or person. Such content should be used for informational purposes and are not to be used as professional medical advice.
Regarding Comments: The comments on this website have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any admin, author, advertiser, or affiliate and we do not take responsibility to ensure posts and/or questions are answered.